Fall 2024 application will go live December 2023, please check back again for updates. Come to an information session to learn more about UNH-4U and applying for the 2024-2025 school year. Remember to subscribe to UNH-4U for the latest updates, including the opening date for next year’s application.
Have questions/need help?
UNH-4U is a program for students with an intellectual disability. UNH-4U is for students who:
- Are 18-24 years old (students cannot turn 26 before the end of the 2-year program)
- Have a documented intellectual disability
- Are eligible for special education and/or related services under IDEA (now or in the past)
- Are eligible for New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Are eligible for New Hampshire Area Agency Services
To see if you or your student meets the requirements to apply, please use our online tool:
What's due by the application deadline?
We will need the following by 11:59pm on the date the application closes:
- Student application
- Release of information from NH Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Release of information from the Area Agency (AA)
- A copy of the student's Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Documentation of intellectual disability (preferred at this time)
What can be submitted later?
- Letters of recommendation, 1 each from:
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Area Agency (AA)
- 1 additional recommendation
- Documentation of intellectual disability