Apply to the EC-SEAT Project
Learn effective practices to teach children with special needs and receive specialized instruction in Assistive Technology at the University of New Hampshire. Prepare for a variety of careers working with children and families from birth to 3rd Grade.
Are you or someone you know interested in...
- Teaching young children with special needs?
- Learning about Assistive Technology?
Learn more about the Early Childhood Education: Special Needs Graduate Program.
The EC-SEAT project provides a $20,000 education award and iPad* to students who are admitted to the Master of Education: Early Childhood Education: Special Needs graduate program at UNH.
- Hands-on learning in community settings with local schools and agencies integrating AT and teaching young children.
- Community mentors with a variety of expertise and backgrounds.
- Resources to become highly skilled evidence-based special educators and practitioners for early childhood centers, early intervention centers, and elementary schools serving children with special needs.
To receive the EC-SEAT project education award you must first apply and be admitted to the ECSN program. Prospective students can begin their UNH graduate school application anytime. The ECSN program admits students on a rolling basis, and EC-SEAT applications are sent after admission. Prospective students can begin their UNH graduate school application anytime. The ECSN program admits students on a rolling basis, and EC-SEAT applications are sent after admission.
We look forward to hearing from interested candidates and also appreciate your support in sharing this opportunities with others. Carrie Portrie, the project coordinator is available to answer questions and speak more about EC-SEAT.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-862-2676