Recent Staff Honors
- From April 23 – 26, 2017, Therese Willkomm, Ph.D., a Clinical Associate Professor at the Institute on Disability was a keynote presenter at the 2017 Gulf Region Education Assistive Technology (GREAT) Conference in Doha, Qatar.
- On Friday, June 2, 2017, Michael McSheehan, a Project Director at the Institute on Disability gave the closing keynote presentation at the Region 5 Parent Technical Assistance Center Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, NM.
- Deborah Genthner, a Coordinator for the NH Leadership Series, graduated from the NH-ME LEND Program in May 2017.
- Melissa Mandrell will serve as the IOD’s representative on the Disability Rights Center – NH Board of Directors.
- Jonathon Drake will serve on the ABLE NH Board of Directors.