Faculty & Staff Highlights
May 25, 2018
- Jennifer Rabalais is named the Co-Director of the Center on Aging and Community Living.
- On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, Dr. Therese Willkomm received the 2018 Faculty Award from the University of New Hampshire’s President’s Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities. The award is given to people who foster “understanding of the issues, building a community of inclusion, raising awareness through your insight and action, and increasing opportunity and access for people with disabilities and in gratitude for your work.”
- Sara Rainer received the Rising Star Award at the New Hampshire Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting on April 11, 2018.
- The University of New Hampshire’s College of Health & Human Services honored Melissa Mandrell along with Will Lusenhop from the Social Work Department with their Excellence in Collaboration Award at the 2018 Spring Awards Ceremony.
- The University of New Hampshire recently honored four IOD staff members – Dan Habib, Cat Jones, Jill Varney, and Karen Volle – for ten years of service at the University.