Assistive Technology New Hampshire (ATinNH)
The Institute on Disability is the lead agency for New Hampshire’s statewide Assistive Technology Act Program: Assistive Technology in New Hampshire, or ATinNH. The program has two major activity areas:
- Training, Education and Outreach: AT Trainings, Classes, and Workshops and AT Policy
- Assistive Technology Services: Equipment Demonstrations, Loans and Refurbishing/Reuse
These services are offered through agreements with many partners including:
- Crotched Mountain Refurbished Equipment Marketplace
- COA - Chapin Senior Center
- Grafton County Senior Citizens Council Inc.
- Gray Consulting and Therapy
- Future in Sight
- Joan Marcoux, Hearing, Speech, & Vision Specialist, Office of Health Equity
- Northeast Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Northeast Passage
- ServiceLinks - Aging and Disability Resource Centers located across the state with all offices having devices for demonstration purposes.
Therese Willkomm, Ph.D. serves as ATinNH Program Director. Please contact ATinNH staff at 603.862.4320 or email@example.com. You can also learn more about ATinNH on our website: www.atinnh.org.
ATinNH is funded under the provisions of the Administration for Community Living (ACL) through grant 1801NHSGAT.