Assistive Technology New Hampshire (ATinNH)
The Institute on Disability is the lead agency for New Hampshire’s statewide Assistive Technology Act Program: Assistive Technology in New Hampshire, or ATinNH. The program has two major activity areas:
- Training, Education and Outreach: AT Trainings, Classes, and Workshops and AT Policy
- Assistive Technology Services: Equipment Demonstrations, Loans and Refurbishing/Reuse
These services are offered through agreements with many partners including:
- Assistive Technology for Education, LLC
- ATinNH Demo and Loan Program
- ATECH Services
- Chapin Senior Center
- Granite State Independent Living
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services BEAS
- Northeast Passage
- ServiceLinks - Aging and Disability Resource Centers located across the state with all offices having devices for demonstration purposes.
- Strafford Learning Center
Therese Willkomm, Ph.D. serves as ATinNH Program Director. Please contact ATinNH staff at 603.862.4320 or email@example.com. You can also learn more about ATinNH on our website: www.atinnh.org.
ATinNH is funded under the provisions of the Administration for Community Living (ACL) through grant 1601NHSGAT.