MTSS-B Tier 2 Team Online Training Series 2020-2021
Many New Hampshire schools continue to struggle with the complex social, emotional, and behavioral needs of students. Failure to meet these needs not only affects academic achievement, it can also result in negative outcomes such as mental health crises, substance misuse, dropping out of school, risky sexual behavior, and violence.
Addressing these needs has never been more important, and requires more than quick fixes and one-day workshops.
The MTSS-B framework has been shown to improve student engagement, create school climates and cultures that are positive and inclusive of all students, improve student academic outcomes, and reduce behavioral issues.
This interactive, online training is designed specifically for school teams that are ready to support students who are exhibiting concerning behaviors by developing a systematic, team-based approach for using evidence-based interventions and supports.
Tier 2 Team members will focus on how to:
- Establish an effective team
- Use effective screening and other practices to determine those students who will benefit
- Design short-term evidence-based small group interventions
- Evaluate the fidelity and effectiveness of the interventions using data-based decision making
- Engage school staff and families
Date & Time
Team of 3-5: $2,500
Team of 6-8: $3,500
Cost includes online access to training materials & recorded sessions.