nTIDE COVID-19 Updates 2022
Using data from a population survey released mid-month, our team of experts will share their latest perspectives on the coronavirus pandemic and its implications on employment, emerging bills and policies, and resources for the days ahead.
• 12:00 pm: Welcome and Purpose of this Special Update
• 12:10 pm: Updated Numbers from the Monthly Current Population Survey
• 12:45 pm: Open Question & Answer period
- Andrew Houtenville, UNH-IOD
- John O'Neill, Kessler Foundation
- Denise Rozell, AUCD
The nTIDE COVID updates series is a joint effort of the University of New Hampshire, Kessler Foundation, and the Association of University Centers on Disability (AUCD).
To learn more about this series or to view past webinars please visit the Research on Disability nTIDE page.
Date & Time