May 29, 2019
- Dr. Debra Brucker co-authored two entries in the newly released Disability in American Life: An Encyclopedia of Concepts, Policies, and Controversies. One of her entries discusses poverty among Americans with disabilities and the other discusses social capital and disability. The book includes a forward by Andy Imparato, Executive Director of the Association of University Centers on Disability and covers a wide range of topics. You can find the book here.
- Drs. Eric Lauer and Karla Armenti published Identifying Barriers and Supports to Breastfeeding in the Workplace Experienced by Mothers in the New Hampshire Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children Utilizing the Total Worker Health Framework in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- The New Hampshire Disability and Public Health Project recently released the 2019 NH Disability & Public Health Infographic Report from which provides strategies to improve health equity for all people in NH, including people with disabilities. Learn more about the findings >
- The NH-ME LEND Program was featured in the latest issue of UNH SPARK – the university’s premiere publication highlighting UNH research and engagement. Read the full article >
- ·The NH Occupational Health Surveillance Program released two reports: the first was on Work-Related Commercial Motor Vehicle Crashes and the second looked at Blood Lead Levels in New Hampshire Adults.