Recent Honors & Awards
May 29, 2019
- The IOD’s Accessibility Action Group successfully advocated to include accessibility information in all Zoom meetings across the University of New Hampshire campus.
- Sarah Boege recently completed UNH’s inaugural Research Communications Academy. You can learn more here >
- Dr. Debra Brucker was recently promoted to Research Associate Professor. Learn more about her work >
- Dr. Debra Brucker received funding from the University of Kentucky’s Center for Poverty Research to study food insecurity among older Americans.
- Cat Jones won the YouthMOVE NH Jonathon Drake Award on May 10, 2019.
- Two longtime contributors to the NH-ME LEND program are retiring this year. Dr. John Moeschler will retire as the Director of the program and Carl Cooley will retire as a member of the LEND faculty.
- On Friday, April 12, 2019, the NH Leadership Series celebrated their 1000th graduate at Fratello’s in Manchester, NH. During the celebration, Ann Dillon received the Brianna Dillon Leadership Award and Forrest Beaudoin-Friede received the inaugural Annie Forts UP with Leadership Award. Read more here >
- The IOD’s NIRS Team - Matt Gianino, Melissa Mandrell, Kathy Pirie, Kelly Foster, and Amy Frechette – were recently recognized by AUCD for the outstanding NIRS Overview Training tool.
- The University of New Hampshire recently honored four IOD staff members for their years of service at the University – Kelly Foster, 25 years; Linda Bimbo, 15 years; Heidi Cloutier, 10 years; and Kathleen Pirie, 10 years.