Recent Staff Honors
Congratulations to the following staff members for their recent honors.
- Melissa Mandrell: The Institute on Disability at the University of New Hampshire congratulates Melissa Mandrell, MSS, MLSP on her selection as the Social Worker of the Year by the New Hampshire Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers. She received the award at the Social Work Celebration on March 24, 2017. Read more >
- Jennifer Donahue: At the beginning of May, the University of New Hampshire recognized Jennifer for her 10 years of service to the IOD and UNH. She serves as the IOD’s Finance Manager.
- Tobey Partch-Davies: Dr. Partch-Davies will be serving on an expert panel with the Consumer Financial Protections Bureau.
- Dr. Debra Brucker: Dr. Vidya Sundar, an Assistant Professor in the Occupational Therapy Department, and Dr. Brucker are the recipients of the Excellence in Collaboration Award this year for UNH’s College of Health & Human Services. Read more >
- Sara Rainer received the Roger A. Ritvo Award from the College of Health & Human Services for the work she did exploring the importance of active living for individuals with disabilities in her Masters of Public Health coursework. Read more >