RENEW Coaches Corner
The RENEW Coaches Corner is available to individuals who are members of the RENEW Coaches Community of Practice (CoP). These documents are password protected. To obtain log in information please email email@example.com.
The RENEW Coaches Corner holds tools, strategies, and guides for successful RENEW Coaching and Implementation.
RENEW Coaches Community of Practice:
The purpose of the National RENEW Coaches CoP is to support coaches to enhance the quality of RENEW provided to youth as it scales up in schools, agencies, and states. This Community of Practice will be a forum to:
- Ensure quality services at agency/school and coaches level
- Problem-solve around system support
- Communicate about federal policy changes and issues
- Explore the continuum of supports
- Support coaches to communicate about RENEW
- Share materials, tools, strategies on coaching
- Ensure consistency in data collection and fidelity.
We will do our work by:
- Sharing and problem solving
- Offering peer to peer supports
- Sharing tools, strategies, trainings
- Regularly scheduling informational webinars
- Sharing resources and people
- Creating a “National roadmap for implementation”
- Sharing updates on grant writing, funding opportunities
- Show what’s working through examples and case studies
- Sharing and standardizing a fidelity assessment.
For more on Communities of Practice, please follow this link: IDEA Partnership Communities of Practice