RENEW™ Terms & Conditions
We ask all individuals and entities that are interested in implementing RENEW to complete an annual registration process and agree to the Terms and Conditions of use outlined here. We highly recommend that individuals and entities seek training and technical support before implementing RENEW. The University of New Hampshire holds the copyright for RENEW™ (the “Program”), a secondary transition model.
By registering for access to RENEW program materials, you agree to:
- Use the Program and materials solely to serve individuals you are authorized to serve, or to train individuals in programs that support youth with emotional/behavioral challenges.
- Maintain the materials in their original form, and not make any modifications or customizations to the Program or materials, unless agreed to in writing with the program developers prior to such modifications or customizations.
- Acknowledge UNH and the program developers as the exclusive owners of the Program and materials.
- Affix or retain copyright notices to all materials, as follows: © 2011 - 2017 The University of New Hampshire.
- Adhere to the principles, practices, ethical, and fidelity measures of the Program.
- Support your staff who provide RENEW to pursue RENEW Facilitator or Coach’s Certification if they so choose. Certification requirements are available on the RENEW website.
- Participate in an annual RENEW User Outcomes Survey (“Survey”) on or before June 30 of each calendar year. The Survey will include simple questions about the number of practicing facilitators, number of individuals trained, number of implementing sites, and total number of youth participants in the Program, if known. At no time will UNH request personally identifying information of any youth participant.
- Work together with UNH and the program developers to pursue collaborative research and writing projects if mutually desired.
- Register annually to maintain your access to materials. Either party may terminate the rights and obligations as outlined here by providing written notice to the other.
- Indemnify UNH and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from all damages, claims, losses, expenses, costs, obligations and liabilities, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms outlined here will supersede any other contracts or agreements related to the content of these Terms and Conditions.
By completing the registration you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined above.