Wraparound Coordinator Certification Application
NH Wraparound Coordinator Certification
The NH Wraparound Coordinator certification process is designed to maintain the integrity, competency, and rigor for which the practice was intended. Individuals must obtain certification within 12-18 months of beginning to work with families and may not begin to work with families until they have trained in Modules 1-3.
The certification is good for 24 months, and the recertification process can begin after 18 months of the initial certification. All certifications expire at 24 months after the certification date.
NH Wraparound Coordinator Certification Requirements:
- Employed as a NH Wraparound Coordinator by a DHHS-approved entity.
- Completed the 3 days of NH Wraparound Coordinator training.
- Completed a DHHS-approved Cultural and Linguistic Competency training.
- Completed a DHHS-approved worker safety and mandated reporting module.
- Completed a minimum of 5 hours shadowing in Family Team meetings; 3 hours shadowing initial meetings; and 5 shadowing in between meetings, with an Endorsed NH Wraparound Coordinator (a Coordinator who has been recommended by the Coach) or Wraparound Coach.
- Completed a minimum of 12 hours of team meetings with active coaching with a Wraparound Coach.
- Receives weekly 1:1 coaching during first 3 months and at least 2x/month thereafter for at least an hour (in person or via distance) from a NH Wraparound Coach.
- Provided at least 50 hours of Wraparound facilitation to as least 3 families/youth within the last 12 months.
- Participated in monthly group coaching meetings.
- Observed by an Endorsed NH Wraparound Coach of one or more Wraparound Team meetings and received a score of 80% or higher on the NH Wraparound Coordinator Observation Tool and Plan of Care Coaching Tool.
- Submitted 2 Plans of Care including completed Crisis Plans for those families.
- Submitted a portfolio with a letter of recommendation from his or her Wraparound Coach.
- Completed NH Wraparound Coordinator online application form and paid $30 application fee.
- Note: if you are unable to access the online application, click here to download the application in an alternative format.
NH Wraparound Coordinator Certification Renewal Requirements:
- Completed initial certification requirements within the previous 24 months.
- Documentation that the individual has provided NH Wraparound continuously with 3 or more families within the past 12 months.
- Obtained CANS certification.
- Completed Better Together with Birth Parents training.
- Complete DHHS orientation training and mental health first aid.
- Documentation of 6 hours of continuing education directly related to Wraparound, such as (1) Methods, Models, and Tools, (2) trauma training, (3) suicide prevention, (4) RENEW Facilitator Training, (5) Motivational Interviewing, 6) Youth MH First Aid, or related training.
- Received at least 3 hours per month of 1:1 or group coaching (in person or via distance) from an individual who has been certified as a NH Wraparound Coach or at least 36 hours of coaching per year.
- Observation by a Wraparound coach of one or more Wraparound Team meetings and received a score of 80% or higher on the NH Wraparound Coordinator Observation Tool and Plan of Care Coaching Tool.
- Submitted 2 Plans of Care for review including completed Crisis Plans for those families.
- Completed the Application with the portfolio for Wraparound Re-certification with a letter of recommendation from his or her Wraparound Coach.