Research and Published Materials
This project has been completed and these resources are no longer updated
- Using Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports for Dropout Prevention: Lessons from New Hampshire. Appears in the Association for Positive Behavior Support Newsletter May 2012.
- The Efficacy of the Renew Model: Individualized School-to-Career Services for
- Youth At Risk of School Dropout.Journal of At Risk Issues, Vol 15, Iss 2. Available via the National Dropout Prevention Center
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports and Dropout Prevention
- Transition of Secondary Students with Emotional or Behavioral Disorders: Current Approaches for Positive Outcomes. Chapter 10 - The RENEW Model of Futures Planning, Resource Development, and School-to-Career Experiences for Youth with Emotional or Behavioral Disorders. Authors: JoAnne M. Malloy, Jonathon Drake, Kathleen Abate, and Gail M. Cormier