Fourth Annual NH Leadership Series & ABLE NH Charity Golf Classic
Mark your calendars for Friday, September 22nd for the 4th Annual Golf Tourney!
Location: Windham Country Club, 1 Country Club Rd, Windham, NH
Time: Registration: 12:30 pm | Start: 1:30 pm
Format: Scramble with lunch and dinner
This fun event was started by family and friends of people who have disabilities. As graduates of the NH Leadership Series and members of ABLE NH, we are working to provide training and create support for full lives in the community for ALL!
We are asking for your help to make this tournament the best ever!
- Ask a family member, business owner, or friend to donate a prize
- Can be related to golf – like a donated club, round of golf, carton of golf balls
- Could be something almost anyone can use- like a gift card, bottle of wine, overnight at a hotel or resort, a dinner certificate, etc.
- Get a few classmates to sponsor a hole for $125. For example, each year NH Leadership colleagues sponsor a hole in memory of our own Janet Williamson who worked for many years in Leadership – a real team player.
- Have your group's name as sponsors on the tee box.
- Gather people you know to actually play in the tournament. Click here for the Golf Tournament Registration form.
- And, if you are able, we really need sponsorship for the tourney at the silver, gold or platinum levels. Please click here Golf Sponsorship 2017 for the Sponsor information.
Whether you play with us, donate prizes, or sponsor - anything you do will be appreciated! We look forward to golfing with many of you and enjoying what is sure to be a very fun and memorable event!
For more information contact:
Jim Watson 603-216-2955
Mary Straight 603-228-2084