Implementation Science Training
Understanding the key elements of implementation research helps agencies and schools to more effectively choose and implement a new practice or initiative. This training will assist agencies and practitioners to apply a systematic approach using proven principles and features of implementation science in order to:
- Improve fidelity of effective practices
- Enhance sustainability of implementation efforts
- Scale up successful programs and practices
- Explore how practices are sustained
- Key features of and reasons to use Implementation Science in the field
- Selection/identification of a practice worth implementing
- Exploration and initial application of the elements of effective implementation of evidence based practices
Who Should Attend
Teams who are implementing practices or supporting large-scale initiatives.
Teams will benefit the most if they have a key practice or initiative they are planning or currently implementing. Practices that can be associated with student or system performance will be more easily applied to the learning activities for this training series.
Date & Time
- $600/pp for teams of 3-6
- $500/pp for teams of 7+