2019 START National Training Institute
The START National Training Institute is The Center for START Services' Annual Training Institute on the Mental Health Aspects of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- This year's program will be delivered over the course of two and a half days and will include 2 keynote presentations, 3 panel presentations, 20 breakout sessions from 5 different content strands, and a research poster session . Learn more about each training session.
- This year's theme, "Value in Us All: Advancing Inclusive Practices," focuses on the dignity and inclusion of service recipients and their families. Inclusive practices value the unique cultural identities, positive characteristics, hopes, and dreams of individuals and their families.
- Content strands are: Strength-Based Approaches, Psychiatry & Integrated Health, START Best Practices & New Strategies, Crisis Response, and Policy, Practices, & Community Inclusion
For more information, visit the conference website www.centerforstartservices.org/2019-SNTI
Date & Time
2019 Full Institute Rates:
- Standard Rate: $699
- START Team Member Rate: $625
- Group Rate (5+ Registrations): $575
Single Day Rates:
- Monday Only: $295
- Tuesday Only (includes Awards Luncheon): $350
- Wednesday Only (half-day): $75