We offer a variety of assistive technology training and education programs including Camp CreATe and a Graduate Certificate in Assistive Technology. In addition, we conduct approximately 50 assistive technology workshops each year throughout New Hampshire for professionals, organizations, agencies, and schools.
Workshop topics include:
- assistive technology for students with disabilities
- making assistive technology solutions in minutes
- assistive technology for the aging
- iPad apps for people with disabilities
- assistive technology and job accommodations
- creating accessible documents
Please view the Assistive Technology event calendar put calendar link when avaiable to find out what trainings we are currently offering.
We also offer the UNH Assistive Technology Certificate (opens new window). This certificate exposes students to the most current, cutting-edge tools and techniques to help connect individuals with the applications of assistive technology to help provide them with greater independence at home, school, work or play. Students will be encouraged to learn by doing, exploring, creating and applying clinical reasoning skills throughout their guided, online instruction.