The Institute on Disability produces an annual report to document and summarize the year’s accomplishments and outcomes and highlight many of its innovative and interdisciplinary research, academic, service, and dissemination initiatives.
Current Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF)
- Annual Report Microsite (coming soon)
Past Annual Reports
- 2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
In addition to the Annual Report, the following organizational "CV" describes and inventories the IOD’s scholarly activities conducted between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020.
The primary academic activities of the Institute on Disability (IOD) at the University of New Hampshire (UNH) serve as interlinked and mutually reinforcing components of engaged scholarship. Each activity links to and strengthens the others to form a continuous feedback loop in a way that both helps preserve and honor the long academic tradition of a land grant university and also provides a powerful platform for contemporary academic activities such as capacity building and systems change within New Hampshire and beyond.
This report describes the IOD’s scholarly activities conducted between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020. A complete inventory or organizational curriculum vitae is included.
Highlights of our academic accomplishments include:
- Producing 55 publications including peer-reviewed journal articles and other creative work;
- Conducting 97 presentations to local, national, and international audiences.
- Engaging in 111 teaching and training activities, including UNH courses and guest lectures;
- Serving on 84 local, state, and national committees and boards;
- Sitting on 43 editorial and grant review boards and committees.