NH Leadership Series Annual Fundraiser Gala
Please join us for the 2017 NH Leadership Fundraiser Gala on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at a the Capital Center for the Arts in Concord, NH. Join us to reconnect with alumni, meet sponsors and the 2017 class, and enjoy an evening to support the Leadership Series.
Those in attendance can expect a light buffet station, a cash bar, a large silent auction, the sixth annual Brianna Dillon Leadership Medal presentation, and inspirational stories from Leadership graduates.
Bruins Ticket Raffle
Win “on-the-glass” Bruins tickets for 4 people, VIP parking, and 4 passes to the Legends Club at a 2017-2018 season game. Tickets are so close that you’ll feel like you’re at the ice.
- Cost: $20 per ticket (250 tickets total)
- Drawing Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at the Gala
- Buy Tickets At: Durham Office | Concord Office
- Deadline: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Tickets will also be available at the Gala.
- Questions? 603.228.2084 or email@example.com
Support the NH Leadership Gala
The yearly Gala raises money to train the next class of leaders. Your support will ensure funding to create positive change for people with disabilities and their families.
- Sponsor the Gala. We have a number of sponsorship levels that will support the NH Leadership Series. Learn more on our sponsorship page.
- Buy an Ad in the Program. Send in your print ready ad (PDF preferred) to be placed in the event program. Deadline for ads is Friday, March 24, 2017. Learn more and buy your ad.
- Donate to the Silent Auction & Raffle. The Leadership Gala has a large silent auction each year with gift cards, artwork, event tickets, baskets, jewelry, and other items for attendees to bid on or win. In the past items have ranged in value from $10 to $1000.
For more questions, call 603.228.2084 or email the Leadership team.
Hope to see you there!
The NH Leadership Series is an innovative annual training program that provides participants with state-of-the-art information and strategies to effectively impact organizations and policies on issues related to disabilities.