4th Annual NH Leadership and ABLE NH Charity Golf Classic
Join the NH Leadership Series and ABLE NH at the 4th Annual Charity Golf Classic. This event was started by family and friends of people who have lifelong disabilities. As graduates of the NH leadership Series and members of ABLE NH, we are working to provide training and create support for full lives in the community for ALL!
- 18 Holes Scramble format, 4 person teams you may sign up as team or individual
- Tournament prizes 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Team Closest to pin (2), Long drive (M&W)
- 12:30 PM Registration, practice
- 1:30 PM Shotgun Start
- ~6:00 PM: Dinner (Steak & Chicken)
- Platinum Sponsor, $1200+ Includes name on clubhouse banner, registration for 4 players, 2 golf carts, dinner for 4 and raffle tickets.
- Gold Sponsor, $600 Includes name on clubhouse banner, registration for 2 players, 1 golf cart, dinner for 2 and raffle tickets.
- Silver Sponsor, $500 Includes name on banner, on-course signage, and recognition in all printed information as a key tournament sponsor.
- Putting Green Sponsor, $300 Includes name at practice putting green and recognition in printed material.
- Driving Range Sponsor, $300 Includes name at driving range and recognition in printed material
- Hole Sponsor, $125 Includes name at hole and recognition in printed material.
Your support will help fund the following two beneficiaries:
The NH Leadership Series is a community-oriented program focused on developing self-advocacy and leadership skills for individuals with disabilities and their family members. They will affect change at a personal, community, and statewide level with the generosity of supporters like you. The NH Leadership Series is a self-funded program of the Institute on Disability, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, and is made possible through public support.
ABLE NH (Advocates Building Lasting Equality) advocates for the human and civil rights of all children and adults with disabilities and promotes full participation by improving systems of supports, connecting families, inspiring communities and influencing public policy.
Date & Time
$150 for golf, lunch, raffle ticket, and one free mulligan.
(You can purchase one more mulligan)